The goal of any business is to attract clients who will then take action. This is true if you are a freelancer selling home products at house parties or if you are a large investment firm providing financial planning services. You need to find prospects who will become clients who will then buy your products or services.
To do that, you need to:
- attract their attention,
- form a connection,
- be sincere,
- solve their problem,
- and keep them coming back for more!
Video Content is Here to Stay
According to an article on statista people spend an average of 2 hours and 25 minutes a day engaged with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and… the list goes on. And according to techjury and storyboard:
- 93% of businesses gain new customers as a result of branded video content
- Businesses that use video grow revenue 49% faster than those who don’t
- 89% businesses using video content see a good ROI on their investment
- 92% people share video content with others
- Brand recall is 22% higher with video than other channels
- Customers remember 80% of what they’ve watched in the past 30 days
- 66% of people turn to videos first when looking for information
- 86% of people want brands to create more video content
- People will stay on your website longer if it has video content
- You can build brand continuity by using consistent graphics, fonts, and colors
Need more reasons to use video content on social media? Here’s 10 more (fromChristina Newberry, blog.hootsuite.com)!
- More than 500 million people watch Facebook videos every day.
- Facebook reaches 59% of the world’s social networking population.
- More than 1 billion people user Instagram; 81% of whom use Instagram to research products and services.
- 75% of Instagram users take action after viewing a video.
- 82% of Twitter users say they mainly use the platform to watch videos.
- Pinterest users 2.6x more likely to purchase something after viewing videos on the product or service.
- In 2020, YouTube had more than 2 billion monthly users accounting for 74% of American adults.
- Video content was a $42.6 billion industry in 2019 and is projected to grow 20.4% by 2027.
- 50.9% of B2B decision makers use YouTube to research purchases; 48.5% use Facebook.
- Two-thirds of Facebook users visit a local business page at least once a week.